ATRA President Tiger Joyce writes how companies that end arbitration face the risk of consumer class actions, in the face of plaintiffs firms ramping up mass arbitration proceedings.
More Reports and Resources
Additional reports and resources on varying topics available at the links below:
- The Advocacy Group Within: The Embedding of Outside Lawyers and Activists Within the Government
- For Profit or for the Public? The Rise in Contingency-Fee Lawsuits by Local Governments
- Economic Benefits of Tort Reform
- White Paper on New Jersey Fraud Act
- White Paper on Missouri Merchandising Practices Act
We are saddened to hear of former Missouri state Senator Ed Emery’s untimely death. Senator Emery was not only a champion of tort reform, but a pillar in his community. […]
The New York trial bar may get yet another gift from the state lawmakers seemingly tied around their finger.
Lawsuit abuse across the U.S. results in more than $160 billion in excessive tort costs
Financial benefit of reforming Missouri’s tort system could support an additional 20k+ jobs & $3.38B in increased economic activity
$7 million spent in Quarter 1 of 2021 to air nearly 61,000 local legal services TV ads in Illinois