State Senator from Shreveport-Bossier seeks to curb over-the-top, dishonest ads
More Reports and Resources
Additional reports and resources on varying topics available at the links below:
- The Advocacy Group Within: The Embedding of Outside Lawyers and Activists Within the Government
- For Profit or for the Public? The Rise in Contingency-Fee Lawsuits by Local Governments
- Economic Benefits of Tort Reform
- White Paper on New Jersey Fraud Act
- White Paper on Missouri Merchandising Practices Act
Bill on seat belt admissibility heads to Governor
SCOTUS Determining Whether to Hear Appeal by Defendant
Writing for The Hill, ATRA President Tiger Joyce discusses the Biden administration’s plans to allow a settlement slush fund and issues the practice has caused at the state level.
ATRA President Tiger Joyce writes about issues with a landmark talc case in Missouri and how the U.S. Supreme Court can step in.