$7 million spent in Quarter 1 of 2021 to air nearly 61,000 local legal services TV ads in Illinois
More Reports and Resources
Additional reports and resources on varying topics available at the links below:
- The Advocacy Group Within: The Embedding of Outside Lawyers and Activists Within the Government
- For Profit or for the Public? The Rise in Contingency-Fee Lawsuits by Local Governments
- Economic Benefits of Tort Reform
- White Paper on New Jersey Fraud Act
- White Paper on Missouri Merchandising Practices Act
Montana Governor Greg Gianforte signs key bills aimed at improving the state’s civil justice system.
The U.S. Supreme Court has a chance to rein in state court rulings that impose liability on pharmaceutical companies that go beyond, and even contradict, the federal regulatory process of the FDA, according to Tiger Joyce, president of the American Tort Reform Association. He explains why it is imperative the high court review a case involving Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
Governor Jim Justice signs four key bills aimed at improving the state’s civil justice system