ATRA’s statement on passage of Amendment 1 to Illinois House Bill 3360
More Reports and Resources
Additional reports and resources on varying topics available at the links below:
- The Advocacy Group Within: The Embedding of Outside Lawyers and Activists Within the Government
- For Profit or for the Public? The Rise in Contingency-Fee Lawsuits by Local Governments
- Economic Benefits of Tort Reform
- White Paper on New Jersey Fraud Act
- White Paper on Missouri Merchandising Practices Act
ATRA’s statement on Amendment 1 to Illinois House Bill 3360
ATRA President Tiger Joyce released the following statement in response to the unprecedented attack on the U.S. Capitol building on January 6:
ATRA voices its disappointment as Congress fails to include liability protections in its latest COVID-19 relief package.
ATRA President Tiger Joyce writes in this op-ed about a growing trend of state courts bucking SCOTUS precedent when it comes to personal jurisdiction.
Activism in AG’s office, Supreme Court’s acceptance of lawsuit funding and loose venue rules to blame