As COVID-19 liability threats stem from the pandemic, ATRA hopes to serve as a resource by tracking legislation at both the state and federal level, gathering executive orders related to liability, and more. This page will be updated frequently as new information becomes available.
- State Legislation (8/31/2021)
- Blog Posts (Courtesy: Judicial Hellholes®)
- COVID-19 Legal Services Television Advertising (March-December 2020)
- COVID-19 Litigation Polling
- White Paper (Published 4/14/2020)
- Federal Legislation (12/21/2020)
- Gubernatorial Executive Orders (12/17/2020)
- Webinars – Contact ATRA for Details
*Date of most recent content addition
Have ATRA’s resources on COVID-19 liability issues been helpful to your company as you navigate potential liability threats stemming from the pandemic? Please consider supporting our work by joining ATRA.